Yes, I do!

Tomorrow will be one of best days of her life, that's sure. 
Because the distance I won't be there, but... hey! that doesn't mean I can't wish her an amazing marriage with a little post dedicated her. So, this is for you, Amanda. For you and for all of you who are going to get married soon. Hope you have a dream life with that special person. 
You deserve it. 


Check out these beautiful brides! 
Can you recognize them all? 


Marilyn Monroe with her third husband, Arthur Miller


Frankie & Ava Gardner
Made for each other?


Paul Newman & Joanne Woodward
One of my favourite couples ever! This is real love!


Elizabeth Taylor on her first wedding


The awesome Grace Kelly
Becoming a wonderful princess



Who's this bride? Can you recognize her?
Yes! She's Audrey Hepburn and this was her first wedding.



And the last one... 
A young Norma Jean getting ready for her first "yes, I do". 

Comentarios

  1. Mi vesdido favorito sin lugar a dudas el de Grace Kelly, por aquello del encaje (yo me casé con encaje), pero todas estaban preciosas, muy al estilo de sus épocas!!. Ponerte el vestido de novia es un momento mágico. TODAS, TODAS deberíamos hacerlo alguna vez en la vida. Yo nunca me he visto tan guapa como aquel día!!jeje

    besines

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. El vestido de novia de Grace es impresionante, ella estaba preciosa, siempre lo fue. Creo que hiciste una buena elección con el encaje para tu vestido de novia, ¡me encanta!

      Saludos de Una Pin Up Frustrada,
      Helena Drive

      Eliminar
  2. Todas las novias me parecen hermosas, pero de todas ellas me quedo con Marilyn siempre <3

    Por cierto, tienes un pequeño premio en mi blog "Pin up Spirit", espero que no te importe :)

    Un besooo.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. ¿Cómo me va a importar? ¡Muchas gracias por concederme ese pedazo de premio, querida! ¿Tengo que contestar a esas preguntas o hacer algo en especial? :)

      Saludos de Una Pin Up Frustrada,
      Helena Drive

      Eliminar
  3. I drop a comment each time I especially enjoy a post on a blog or if I have something to add to the discussion.

    Usually it is caused by the passion displayed in the article I looked
    at. And on this post "Yes, I do!". I was actually excited enough to leave a
    thought ;) I actually do have a couple of questions for you if you do not mind.
    Is it simply me or do a few of these comments come across like written by brain dead people?
    :-P And, if you are writing on additional sites, I would like to
    follow you. Would you list all of all your social
    pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?
    Check out my blog :: Http://Www.Palarena.Com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. So glad you like this site, Mr. Anonimous. Be welcome! Like written by brain dead people? Why? You can follow me also on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Instagram (you can find the links at the top).

      Saludos de Una Pin Up Frustrada,
      Helena Drive

      Eliminar
  4. I think the admin of this site is genuinely working hard in support of his
    site, because here every material is quality
    based data.

    My page make money online blogging

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares